Efficient Spring Data REST development
In our webinar we showed you how to efficiently build a Spring Data REST application. From its initial creation, introducing the usage of ETags to optimizing the server access through caching and conditional requests.
You’ll also discover how to work with REST events and how to alter the default view through projections and excerpts.We will also have an intro into Spring Data Reactive.
In our webinar we covered:
- A first Spring Data REST application
- Introducing ETags to optimize the server access
- Managing events through handlers and listeners
- Self-documenting applications with HATEOAS
- Customizing the viewed data with projections and excerpts
- Migrating to Spring Data Reactive
Originally published at https://www.luxoft-training.com.